Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday blues

Today is a very tiring Monday. A reaaaallly tiring one. i have a stack of counters, a couple of JMAs, a couple of deal done and a thick file of special agreements on my desk. but somehow i spent today calculating and comparing numbers. Weird!! so not me!

i know there's something bothering me today, but i really can't figure out what exactly that is...
all i can think about is hubster...i wanna go back now and see him..gosh, work is really taking over me..

i know this post is all mixed up and i'm just rambling about everything...urghh..this is suffocating..not knowing exactly what's bothering is not a good feeling..currently there's a lot of things going on in my head..mostly work related matters..maybe the combination of all makes me feel this way..or maybe because i did too much maths today..hahahaha.. :)

i need another long holiday..maybe i shud go for holiday once in every two months..hehehe..how i wish i'm soo rich..i won't have to hesitate on going for holidays anymore.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment